Keystone is a full service property management company with 75 years of property management, development and service experience. We presently manage over 240 Residential units and 35 Commercial properties including commercial/retail complexes, multiple unit apartment buildings, industrial plazas, executive homes, duplexes and town homes in the Greater Kingston Area and Eastern Ontario.
With a full compliment of administrative, service, support and design staff, Keystone will bring life to your building and a good return to your investment.
Keystone is also well integrated into the Kingston business community as a:
- Queens University Housing Authority Approved Landlord
- KEDCO - Kingston Economic Development Corporation - Corporate Partner
- Kingston Rental Property Owners Association Corporate Member
- Greater Kingston Chamber of Commerce Corporate Member
- Kingston Construction Association Corporate Member
The Keystone group of companies has won numerous awards including 7 Kingston Heritage Week Awards from the Frontenac Heritage Foundation for commitments to community building and beautification through many projects. Our family's 75 years of property investment experience and expertise has led us to a simple philosophy: real estate investment must deliver pride of ownership as well as a fair return on your investment.
The principal of Keystone Property Management Inc. is Jay L. Abramsky. Jay has extensive experience in redevelopment, property management and leasing in the Kingston area. He is strongly committed to the Kingston community serving as:
- Chair of Downtown Kingston Business Improvement Area
- Board member of KEDCO (Kingston Economic Development Corporation)
- A Co-Champion of the City of Kingston Mayor's Committee on a new Affordable Housing Strategy
- Founding Member of Cataraqui Rotary Club
- Founding Member of Limestone Learning Foundation